“DO” What You Love Selfie Contest
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner – and all the mushy, gushy stuff that goes with it…assuming you have a significant other. Right? WRONG!
The Omaha Downtown Improvement District Association (ODIDA) wants to remind our friends and neighbors, that while this holiday might be an opportunity to show your love for someone special in your life, it is ALWAYS an opportunity to show yourself some much-needed self-love!!!
From Thursday, February 11th thru Thursday, February 18th, take and post a selfie of you at your favorite spot or your favorite activity in Downtown Omaha (aka “DO”) on Instagram for a chance to win some amazing prizes to reward yourself with some self-love!
- Grand Winner Prize – Free night at Marriott Capitol District and MJ Carriage ride around Old Market
- First Runner-Up Prize - $50 V. Mertz gift card
- Second Runner-Up Prize - $25 Craft Sliders + Beer gift card
How to enter the ODIDA “DO What You Love” Selfie Contest:
- Snap a picture of yourself having fun at your favorite business or spot in Downtown Omaha
- Post the picture on Instagram with a brief description of what you’re doing
- Tag your location
- Include both of the following hashtags in your Instagram post: #DOwhatyoulove #ODIDA
*Make sure your profile is set to public so we can see it!
The deadline to enter is 11:59 PM CST, Thursday, February 18th, 2021.