Navigate Marketing Your Small Business in the New Normal
Wednesday, July 15 - All Day
Free to join for the entire day or jump in and out on sessions you are most interested in. Brought to you by the Omaha Downtown Improvement District. This will be held via Zoom and meeting number/password will be emailed out the day prior too.
- 9am – 9:50am – Foundational Social Media – Learn the basics to grow your business using a free resource (Social Media for beginners)
- Basics on the 4 major platforms (twitter, FB, IG, and LinkedIn). This includes using proper images for your brand, image dimensions, how to properly use video, making sure your information is up to date, etc.
- 10am – 11:30 – The 6 things you NEED to know about social media advertising and social commerce (Social Media for Advanced users)
- The 4 major platforms and which to use, ads, campaigns, audience analytics, Marketplace, 3rd party services to track ROI and purchases using cookies, finding your advocates and leads.
- 1pm – 1:50pm – Move your business to a virtual customer experience (Digital commerce and shopping platforms)
- Woo Commerce, tracking, google ads, Plugins on WordPress, and possibly Amazon.
- 2pm – 2:50pm – Take your email game from Zero to Hero
- 3pm – 3:50pm – Making Google your B*!$#
- This will be a combination of making sure you have your google business page up to date, SEO, AdWords, tracking, etc.
- 4pm – 5pm – Your complete guide to marketing in the “New Normal” (Live Panel)
- One person from each session will pull it all together for the viewers and explain how each piece can work together to strengthen their brand, sales, and long-term success.
Special thank you to ODIDA Activation Committee and Brian Wallingford with Capitol District.
Panalists Include: Visit Omaha, Maren Hogan with Red Branch Media.